Tuesday, February 21, 2006

What Am I?

Here's an interesting one. Vixel pointed out earlier in the week the concept of the Johari window- it's a personality profile built up from one's own views of oneself and ratified by the views of their peers- essentially, how you see yourself and how others see you.

Here's what Wikipedia has to say about Johari Windows.

Anyway, there's an online variant of the process, covering both the Johari- one's positive qualities- and the Nohari- negative ones. As an experiment I've filled a couple in for anyone who still reads this to add to:

Cassiel's Johari Window

Cassiel's Nohari Window

As an aside, has any reader of this done a Myers-Briggs test before? I did one about a decade ago and came out as an INFJ. If anyone knows of a decent free online version, I'd be interested to know if I've changed since then. I hope I have, and I hope I've done so for the better.

And another one for you- the First Ones' Personality Test. Simply answer, each in a single paragraph, two questions: First, Who Are You? And second, What Do You Want?

I'll wait until there's some replies before I answer them. ;)

Countdown: 54 Days until next NL holiday. :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home