Thursday, January 12, 2006

Service, Service...

Well, I'm in the IT job now- or so I tell people. I'm effectively workshadowing people until my desk becomes available (when one of the team moves to PC Support), meaning I'm sitting around watching others work and trying not to fall asleep.
Thus, in the interest of keeping me awake, I attach the following survey (yoinked from Vixel) for peeps to complete. :-)

1. Name:
2. Birthday:
3. Place of residence:
4. Favorite ice-cream novelty:
5. What are you listening to now/have listened to last:
6. Do you read my lj:
7. If you do, what is particularly good/bad about it:
8. An interesting fact about you:
9. Do you have a crush at the moment:
10. Favourite place to be:
11. Favourite lyric:
12. Best time of the year:
13. Best album of 2005:
14. Where would you take me/where would you like me to take you on a date:

RECOMMEND
1. A film:
2. A book:
3. A band, a song and an album:

PLUS
1. One thing you like about me:
2. Two things you like about yourself:
3. Put this in your lj so I can tell you what I think of you.
4. POST A PICTURE OF YOU.... (don't worry, I won't be offended if you don't want to!)

3 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

*ding*

How do you think the new job looks so far then?

8:45 pm  
Blogger Kate said...

OH WILL YOU GO AWAY!

1:17 pm  
Blogger Union Jackal said...

A little maintenance work later... *Poof* All spam gone! :)

7:50 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home