Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Paradigm Shift

Having said all that this morning, I'm going to have to eat a few of those words. Pertemps called me on the way home from work and said that not only do I have an interview with Dendrite on Monday, I'm the only candidate they've decided to interview. While that's good news, I'm now terrified- can I justify the hype the agency have been giving me? Am I really as good as my CV makes out? I normally do abysmally in interviews, but I can't afford not to do well in the two I've got in the next few days...

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

How did the interviews go? :)
Don't keep me in suspense :P

8:43 am  
Blogger Union Jackal said...

Well, the BG one went OK- usual interview fayre. The people seemed decent enough, though they tried to put me off with the fact that it's more a phone-monkey job than delving around under desks looking for network cables. As far as I can tell my international background helped- the company's just been bought out by a French outfit, and so they've started to get tech calls from outside England.
I'd prefer the Dendrite job- it's pretty much the same thing except based here in Loughborough, meaning I'd save about £650 a year in bus fare and most likely not have to get up so bloody early (meaning I can enjoy myself a little more). The interview's on Monday, so I will report back on that before pubbage.

10:49 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home