Monday, October 10, 2005

Cassiel By The Letters

Well, another quiz to fill the time. This one pinched from Vix, Rob and Bee (as usual).

A is for age: 24
B is for booze of choice: Kriekbier, Port, Gin
C is for career: Still unemployed, Administrator/Helpdesker by trade and experience
D is for your dad's name: Ruud (stepfather)
E is for essential items to bring to a party: Rucksack with change of clothing in case I wake up not knowing where I am...
F is for favorite song at the moment: Covenant - Bullet
G is for favorite game: Shadowrun (RPG)
H is for hometown: Gods, that's a hard one... Coalville, The Hague, Loughborough, dependent on how I feel and where I am
I is for instruments you play: None- I have no musical talent whatsoever!
J is for jam you like: Strawberry, unless you count other preserves in which case it's whisky and Seville orange marmalade
K is for kids: Smaller and more annoying versions of adults. :P
L is for living arrangements: Ex-Student house with two others
M is for mom's name: Jackalyn
N is for name of your crush: I prefer smoothies. ;)
O is for overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember, though I think they kept me in for a couple of nights just after I was born
P is for phobias: Spiders
Q is for quotes you like: See Here
R is for relationship that lasted the longest: About half a year
S is for sexual preference: Female, though I'm pretty picky.
T is for time you wake up: Normally anywhere between 6am and 10am, or when the sun comes up (whichever comes first)
U is for underwear: Yep. ;)
V is for vegetables you love: Potatoes, parsnips, beans
W is for weekend plans: No plans yet, though it'll probably involve movies, cheese and port. ;)
X is for x-rays you've had: About half a dozen, most on teeth
Y is for yummy food you make: My bolognese and tiramisu both have pretty good reps
Z is for zodiac sign: Scorpio

Rock@LSU tonight, and I'm DJing 1am-2am. Already burned a disc of stuff, though haven't decided exactly how to approach the set yet. Guess I'll just see what the crowd likes at the time, and play it by ear.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixel said...

E is for essential items to bring to a party: Rucksack with change of clothing in case I wake up not knowing where I am...

I should probably start doing that..

1:13 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home