Friday, July 22, 2005

Ask The Audience

Well, it's over a week since I updated this- last time I posted was from the office, now my office is my desk at home. ;)

However, this is not an update as such- I'll save that for later today after I've slept. Rather, this is to post an antiquiz pinched from Vixel's LJ; most quizzes get people to fill stuff in about themselves, this one gets you to fill stuff in about me. Answering of each individual question is at the poster's discretion. ;)

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Describe me in one word.
7. What was your first impression?
8. Do you still think that way about me now?
9. What reminds you of me?
10. If you could give me anything what would it be?
11. How well do you know me?
12. When's the last time you saw me?
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
14. Are you going to put this on your LJ/Blog and see what I say about you?

Countdown: 50 days until next NL holiday. :D

3 Comments:

Blogger Vixel said...

1. Who are you? Vicki
2. Are we friends? Of course :)
3. When and how did we meet? I'm just gonna go with what you said and say the Nuns. I can't for the life of me remember who I met for the first time at the pub, and who I met for the first time at Rock@Lsu (though that might be because I'm unsure which came first!)
4. Do you have a crush on me? Crushes are for hormonal teenagers (except where Johnny Depp is concerned)
5. Would you kiss me? I'd rather bite you :P
6. Describe me in one word. GEEEEEEEEEEK!
7. What was your first impression? I think I was scared of you - I was scared of everyone! (Though I was suitably impressed by the claws and the Miho t-shirt)
8. Do you still think that way about me now? Nah, you couldn't be scary if you tried :P
9. What reminds you of me? Prog :P
10. If you could give me anything what would it be? Employment (or taste in music :P)
11. How well do you know me? Fairly well, I'd like to think, but you've still got your secrets. <-- I'll go with what you said about me
12. When's the last time you saw me? Yesterday evening
13. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't? I've probably attempted to articulate something whilst drunk and failed, does that count?
14. Are you going to put this on your LJ/Blog and see what I say about you? My livejournal's where you got it from and there'd be no point in putting it on the blog.

8:56 am  
Blogger Union Jackal said...

*Laughs* I guess that shows just how many people read this thing with any regularity... ;)

12:15 pm  
Blogger Vixel said...

You should still update it more though, I need stuff to read at work! :P

12:34 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home