Monday, October 31, 2005

Good News!

...As of tomorrow I'm back at work! :D It's only temping again (as before, with British Gypsum through Pertemps), but this time they estimate six weeks or so, which should take me most of the way to Christmas. And I can't complain at that. This time around it's with their Head Office team, meaning it's shirt, tie and keyboard skills at the ready, which I count as a good thing. It's what I'm best at, after all.
Birthday was great- went to Alton Towers for the fireworks, and while we spent most of the early part of the day getting drenched and having rides close on us, the afternoon was great. Rode Air and Rita, both of which rock. Nemesis was out of action for most of the day, so I couldn't drag Vicki onto that, and we didn't get around to Oblivion, but the fireworks were amazing and, all in all, I had an excellent time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home