Wednesday, May 25, 2005

*Kicks in door*

Well, I guessed it was about time I joined the modern wired world and got me one of these Blog things. I've had a Journal page on EighthAngel for aaages, yet as there are almost four years between the last two posts I figured something with less upkeep may be more useful. And thus you find me here.
So, let's get the introductions out of the way. For the purposes of this page, I'm Cassiel. I'm a graduate of Lufbra Uni's English department, an office wageslave and a confirmed geek and otaku. Though I'm entirely English (if I shouted loud enough you could probably hear me where I was born) I consider myself half-Dutch as I did a lot of my growing-up in The Hague. Beer, Anime and Rock Music occupy most of my time when I'm not dozing behind a desk- yep, I sit in an office from nine to five doing SFA, then come home and do the same all evening.
Don't expect much in the way of cancer-cures here- the only claims to fame I have are being a passably decent writer and a full-time dreamer. However, I like to hear others' thoughts on pretty much anything, and thus from my personal PoV the comments area here is where it's at. These posts are just for planting seeds.
So that's the welcome. Make yourselves at home, I'll go and stick the kettle on. Oh, and ignore the cat- he's probably more afraid of you than you are of him. ;-)

-CB.

1 Comments:

Blogger Vixel said...

Kittycat!!!

12:52 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home